LV bags are a statement in itself. You not just pay for the high quality product but also for the class and confidence it lends you. Step out with an LV bag and let the bag do all the talking.
Investing in an LV bag is never going to go waste, where you pick it from it also of vital importance. Your source for Louis Vuitton bags needs to be an authentic one, or else one could end up in an embarrassing position. Fake Louis Vuitton are extremely common nowadays. And it just takes a few tips to beware.
Following are simple steps to ensure you are investing in an authentic Louis Vuitton and not wasting money on a fake one.
Check the Quality of the bag
Original bags are created with finesse.
- The stitches in an original LV bag will always be even. There will never be any loose, broken or undone stitches
- The pattern of the bag will always be even. If the bag has an uneven or tilted pattern, it is fake.
Know the source of the bag
- Do some homework and research the seller of the bag
- Refrain from any sellers offering ‘new collections’ that have not yet been introduced.
- Avoid sellers who offer bags at unbelievably low prices. They are most probably offering you fake versions.
Keep an eye on the finer details
- An original LV bag will never have a price tag attached. It is a luxury brand, the price brochure is usually tucked inside the bag or in a pocket
- The hardware will never be wrapped in plastic. This is a feature of fake LV bags that have a threat of oxidizing. An original LV bag will always be open.
- Watch out for the inner lining of the bag, the stitch within is also even and perfect, with high quality material.
- Zippers will have an LV logo on the pull.
- If the overall design is exactly like the ones seen on an original